How do I choose a Hospice?
The Hospice of Westchester difference.
Hospice of Westchester Core Values
- Commitment and compassion for those we serve and each other.
- Respect for individuality, diversity, personal choice and spiritual belief.
- Continuous pursuit of organizational excellence.
- Honesty and integrity in all we say and do.
- Stewardship of the resources with which we have been entrusted.
- Team work to achieve our mission and support our values.
- Ethical relationships with all community partners.
Hospice of Westchester brings together a team of highly educated professionals and volunteers who work with the patient’s physician to develop an individualized plan of care designed to control pain and comfort our patients and their families. All our clinicians work under the direction of our hospice medical director.
“By having Fred at home I could be with him all the time. Our children, our grandchildren, our friends could visit at any time...”
News and Events
February 27, 2023
November 28, 2022
October 24, 2022